We, CompareandInvest (ACN 629 365 206 Pty Ltd) operate the website CompareandInvest.com.au
CompareandInvest.com.au (‘C&I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’), provides you with a simple and convenient way to access and compare information regarding certain products, services and/or companies. C&I provides you with a diverse range of information, access to third party providers of financial services and financial products (Providers) and other services, but does not include all financial products or services in the market.
Our publication of this information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any product or a recommendation to invest. When considering any information on past performance of a Provider, you should consider this information in the context of the risks associated with any investment and be aware that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Many investment classes are speculative and investing in them involves significant risks. Investment returns can be highly volatile, vulnerable to capital loss and sensitive to secondary activity. Before investing you should obtain advice and consider whether the potential return outweighs the risks. All information contained in this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making any investment decision, please ensure you read any Product Disclosure Statement, Prospectus or other disclosure document issued by the Provider, consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate education, taxation, financial and/or legal advice where necessary.
The C&I website is intended for users aged 18 years and over only. This website is frequently updated. You should also note that financial products may be withdrawn at any time, without notice.
2. Information about Providers & their products or services
The C&I website is intended to be used for research and comparison purposes only. Nothing on this website amounts to an offer by us or any third party provider to sell any product to you or enter into any contract with you.
The C&I website contains information regarding financial products, including statistics and features. Some of this information has been generalised in order to give you an easier way to compare Provider offerings. You should carefully review and consider the exact terms of any financial product as described in the Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document before deciding whether to acquire the product.
You can obtain information about a number of financial products through the C&I website simply by submitting a query on the website. The information about these financial products are provided to us by Providers over whom we do not have any control.
C&I is not responsible for any advice, opinions, representations or statements made by Providers, or the quality of their financial products or services. You understand and agree that (i) CompareandInvest will not assume any liability with respect to your interactions with any Provider, and (ii) the knowledge and opinions of Providers is not ours, and we do not endorse them or any other information provided by any user.
C&I is not an agent for any Provider or Customer and is not authorised to make any representations on behalf of any Provider or Customer.
By using the C&I website, you acknowledge that you (the inquirer) are making a request to us for information regarding a product, service or platform of a third party. The information provided in response to your query is to be treated as information only and as no recommendation, opinion or endorsement by us for you to use or invest in the financial product or service.
The information about Providers’ financial products and services has been supplied to C&I by each Provider and C&I has not endorsed or adopted that information as its own representations. C&I has not verified the truth or accuracy of this information and is merely passing on Providers’ information about their own financial products and services for what it is worth to you the website user. Before relying on information about Providers’ financial products and services, you should do your own research and enquire directly with the Providers, including where appropriate obtaining any Product Disclosure Statements and seeking professional financial advice.
Where possible, all product prices are stated in or against Australian Dollars (AUD).
3. Compare&Invest & how we are paid
The service on the C&I website enables you to research and compare information and statistics about products, services and platforms. All of which are provided by Third Parties.
Our comparison service is free for all to use and we do not currently receive payments from anyone for anything on our website. C&I reserve the right to update and change its remuneration structure in the future and will update our terms and conditions as appropriate.
4. Links to other websites
This C&I website contains links or portals to other websites. We have no control over websites operated by third parties and we are not responsible for, and will not accept any liability in connection with, your access to or use of any third party website.
When using or connecting with a provider you will be bound by their terms and conditions. Always consult relevant documents prior to investing or using any product.
We have listed a number of links to external websites, which are intended to provide access to Provider websites and their services/offerings. Under no circumstances do we make any representations about the validity or accuracy of the information contained on these websites and/or platforms. By agreeing to these terms, you agree that C&I will not be liable for any loss, damages and expenses incurred by accessing or attempting to access a third party site listed on our platform.
Although CompareandInvest.com.au is operated by the same company that operates the two websites at C&IMedia.com and C&ICrypto.com and links exist between the three websites. The function of each website is different and the websites have been intentionally and clearly separated to ensure understanding about the differences of the websites.
– C&I (www.CompareandInvest.com.au) is published by ACN 629 365 206 Pty Ltd. It contains information designed for research and comparison about financial products, financial services and the Providers who provide those products and services. Any general financial product advice provided by CompareandInvest.com.au is authorised under the Australian Financial Services Licence of MSC Advisory Pty Ltd (‘MSC Advisory’) ACN 607 459 441, AFSL 480649.
– C&I Media (www.CompareandInvestMedia.com) is also published by ACN 629 365 206 Pty Ltd. It contains educational information, opinions and other information posted by third parties contributors about financial products, financial services, the providers of those products and services and other factual information and opinions relating to financial markets, economic conditions and related topics.
– C&I Crypto (www.CompareandInvestCrypto.com) is also published by ACN 629 365 206 Pty Ltd. It contains educational information, opinions and other information posted by third parties contributors relating specifically to crypto assets and block chains.
5. No liability for decisions relating to Providers’ products and services
You use CompareandInvest entirely at your own risk.
C&I will not be held responsible or liable for any damage or loss you or any other party incur in connection with any information or products you obtain or choose to use after using this site. We also take no responsibility for damage or loss incurred by you or any third party after using the C&I website.
Any reference to a financial product or display of a Provider’s logo or other information on the C&I website does not amount to an endorsement by us for you to buy or invest in a particular financial product. Instead, we are responding to your request for information regarding certain financial products, services and/or companies.
We will not be liable for any loss of any kind, including of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in negligence, contract or tort, or otherwise in relation to:
– your reliance upon this website, or inability to use the website and its content. This also covers your reliance on the active use of this website,
– any loss or removal of your data, content, communications, as a result of delays, connection drop-outs, suspension or deletion of all or part of the C&I website at any time,
– any deletion of content that you have created, posted, supplied or sponsored by you on or via the C&I website, and/or
– anything that is outside of our reasonable control, including damages and losses that we could not reasonably control from the time that we entered into this agreement with you.
You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the website including its security or any information or material stored within it.
You agree not to:
– use any tool (such as a robot, spider or aggregation tool) to copy, access, extract any information for any purpose including obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repackaging any website content.
– Crawling, spidering or scraping of content is prohibited, except to the extent required by recognised search engines (e.g. Google) for the purposes of indexing the site. You may not provide unauthorised interfaces to any of our applications.
– use any process to consolidate or combine any website content with any other content, data, information, images or material;
– reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to replicate or combine this website’s source code, formulas, content (text, image and video) or processes;
– use any automated script or tool that extracts data from the Website for the purpose of comparing prices, underwriting, data and other related business systems and methodologies
– distribute, send or post any ‘spamming material’, or any other form of mass communication through the Website
The C&I Website, information contained within and services displayed are supplied to you on a strictly “as is” basis and we make no warranties, express or implied, regarding their quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, timeliness, reliability, security, accuracy or that they are free from error.
We have done our best to ensure that all information carried on this website is factual and free from error, however, your access to this website and its content, and any action you carry out through its interpretation is entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for any losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your interpretation of the information listed on this website.
Please always protect yourself while online. We do not give any warranty that the website is free of viruses, malware or anything else which may have a negative effect on any technology.
We aim to provide consistent access to the C&I website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this website.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this website at any time.
8. Intellectual property
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property on the C&I website. You may not use any of our intellectual property for any purpose other than as may be required to use the website for its intended purpose.
10. General Terms
If you have any questions regarding this Website or the services and products we provide/list, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Governing law
These Terms were last updated on 2/7/2020